Before I start, just a quick special thanks to the creator of these instructive video tutorials Mohamed Turki, a software engineering student in Tunisia. Also a freelance Web Developer & Designer.
All video tutorials included in this post were originally uploaded by the author in youtube in mid-2011.
1 – Introduction To Java
– What is Java?
– What do you need before you start?
– How to download the JDK and Eclipse
2 – Hello Tunisia
– How Java works?
– Structure of a Java program
– HelloTunisia program
3 – Class
– How to create a class that defines a new type
– Elements of a class ( Variables & Methods)
– How to create variables and methods
– How to create an object of the new type and use it
4 – Java car
– Create new types
– Create objects of the new types
– Manipulate these objects
5 – If and Switch Statements
Controlling program execution with IF and SWITCH statements
“P.S sorry about the low volume at the end of the video”
6 – Iteration
– Do while
– simple mycar examples ;-)
7 – Packages and Access Control
– Java documentation link : http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/
– How to create packages
– Access Control
8 – Composition and Inheritance
9 – Static and Constructors
10 – Polymorphism
11 – Abstract methods, abstract classes, interfaces
Beginner Java Tutorial #12 – More on Interfaces
13 – ArrayList, LinkedList, Stack
14 – Set and Map
15 – Final Program
video fiha presk les concepts elli chofnehom fel les vid lo5rin el koll (collection framework, static methods, inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism, scanner etc)